My personal thoughts and life journal ...

This is a blog which I want to share my thoughts or some interesting things that has happened to me. In hope that some memories can be brought back by looking through this blog. * IN SEARCH OF A EASY LIFE *

Thursday, October 05, 2006

An quiet night with my wife : )

Yesterday, had spent a quiet night with my wife...

She is unavailable for on Friday for Mooncake festival celebration, Thursday she got facial so can only choose Wednesday. We went to get KFC and ate at home. Then we proceed to downstairs with a DIY lantern (actually made for her company event but too ugly so never used. Made from a used mooncake paper bag) and bamboo stick (from a garden pot). We slowly take a slow walk around our neighbourhood with her carrying the lantern. It was a windy night and 1 of the 2 tealight candles keeps getting blow off by the wind. We also saw some people bringing their dogs for a walk (my neighbourhood got quite a number of families keeping dogs of all sizes) and kids with their grand mothers playing with candles. The kids had a hard time preventing the candles from been blown off by the strong wind. Then we sat a a bench to enjoy the night. Too bad there wasn't any stars. Then we proceed to go back to our home (threw the DIY lantern away and put back the bamboo stick) and had snow-skin durian mooncake with Wen Jin tea. Both of us actually enjoy this quiet moment and she said it was romantic. Well, it is one of those times that I have the idea and mood to do these things. : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home