My personal thoughts and life journal ...

This is a blog which I want to share my thoughts or some interesting things that has happened to me. In hope that some memories can be brought back by looking through this blog. * IN SEARCH OF A EASY LIFE *

Friday, February 23, 2007

A new begining.... Not bad for a new year ahead

I have tendered my resignation and my last day is 28 Feb 07. Finally put my words into action but did not think that it would be so long, I think more than 5 years already since I have this thought. Now idling at home and found a new hobby related to IT, downloading and watching Anime!!! Oh, yes... also job hunting or else my wife will kill me since I promise her I would start looking for one after Chinese New Year... >_<

I have been reading manga (Japanese Comics) and watching Japanese Anime recently. It is that after I have read the manga then I watch the anime but sometimes, just download what I can. It is interesting that I chanced upon a anime (Full Metal Alchemist) during working overtime with my colleagues and it started from there. After watching the full series I stopped for a while since I do not know which anime is worth watching. Then came Death Note and Bleach anime . I must say Death Note got a lot of suspense and Bleach, even though mostly fighting, had its soft side too at the beginning. I got fully hooked when I started watching Naruto Anime. This one has currently 222 episodes and heard it stops at four hundred plus. The latest one shows that the main character, Naruto has grown up to a teenager and more action awaits. One of the best japanese animation that I have watched. Those that I did download but watched on TV (every Wed-Fri, 11-12am), are Sharman King and Getbackers. Currently what I think is good are Sharman King, Getbackers and Naruto. Currently also have D Grayman anime (read the manga before download anime)

Other than anime, I have started to watch Heroes serial drama (now at Episode 16). Story similar to X-men but much less fighting but on humans with special powers and trying to save the world crap! It was ok but it is a draggy one.

Other hobbies (plants and fishy stuff) had been neglected and I don't think it would be any much difference for the time being. It seems that the hobby fever comes and goes once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home