My personal thoughts and life journal ...

This is a blog which I want to share my thoughts or some interesting things that has happened to me. In hope that some memories can be brought back by looking through this blog. * IN SEARCH OF A EASY LIFE *

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shopping at IT Show ...

Yes, I'm slow to update this but better than never.

Actually I went to IT show on Thur afternoon to "know the ground" before I take the plunge to get some stuff on Sunday. Actually no intention to get anything when I went on Sunday with my friend Zul but why not?!? : P

Items that I have bought:
- 100 Memorex DVD+R discs
- 1 Philip earphone
- 1 optical mouse (free silicon hand rest)
- rechargable batteries (GP brand)

Well, not that many as you might thought but hey, I have no intention to buy anything at first. My wife almost wanted to get a mini-SD and a 1-2 GB thumbdrive but changed her mind at the last minute. Zul bought a portable harddisk, philip, earphone and Sony DVD writer (actually I persuaded him to get one since he still into burning CDs ). There isn't much stuff that caught my attention at the IT show and actually the cheap sale after the show is ok since there isn't much bargain after 9:30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home